You can have instantly exfoliated skin and smoothness that lasts up to four weeks. They're specially formulated with Shea butter, known for its moisturizing properties and fragrance with Berry to suit normal skin. And they are easy to use-the special easy grip tab helps develop expert technique to remove hair from the roots in one easy move. Veet wax strips work even on short hair-and with regular use, you'll get fewer, finer and softer hairs growing back.
Triethylene glycol rosinate, Glyceryl rosinate, Silica, Pentaerythrityl, Tetra-di-butyl, Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Parfum, Paraffinum, Liquidum, Butyrospermum, Parkii butter, Cl 77891, Cl 15850
1. Take out a double wax strip and rub it between your hands to make the strips easy to separate.
2. Carefully peel the strips apart using the rounded Easy GripTM tabs.
3. With the Easy GripTM tab at the bottom, apply one strip to your skin. Rub several times in the direction your hair grows to make sure the wax adheres well.
4. Hold your skin taut. Grasp the tab, and pull the strip back on itself as quickly as you can, against the direction the hair grows. Pull the strip back in one swift motion, close to the skin rather than away from it.
5. After waxing, clean away any wax left on your skin with a Perfect Finish Wipe.
For great results, apply some talcum powder to make sure skin is perfectly dry before waxing. Always pull back the wax strip against the direction of hair growth, keeping the strip close to the skin as you pull. Be brave-the faster you pull,the more hair you'll remove. Wax in a consistent pattern to make sure you don't miss any hairs, but don't wax over the same area more than once. you can re-use each strip untill it loses its stickiness.